Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alternate Song Titles




I decided to take a bit of a break from songwriting to focus on getting the year itself over and done with, though there are melodies floating around in my head. It seems I can't get them out. So for now I give you alternate titles for the already penned 14 songs, as well as the new front and back cover album arts. The front cover was inspired a lot by The Killers new record "Day & Age" and the back cover by a painting a friend did.
The back cover of the liner notes will contain the original "broken glass" artwork, for those who were wondering.

Onto the song titles:

  • That Girl From The Bar At Two In The Morning OR Baby Better Get A Reason For Leaving Before Somebody Gets Hurt
  • Middle of Nowhere OR Who Said Canoes Were An Effective Mode Of Transport?
  • The Ins And Outs Of Love OR Cynical Cyanide
  • Whitewash OR Hospital Walls That Smell of White and Holy
  • Scary Stories OR Girls Fall For Things That Sparkle, Boys Fall For Things That Gleam
  • Ciao, Bella OR There's One Thing On My Mind And One Bullet In My Gun
  • In Dreams OR If The River Is Everywhere, Where's The Sea?
  • Freefall OR Where's the Fire (And Honey, It's Not In My Pants)
  • I Will Fight OR Boy, You'll Learn To Swim Soon
  • Dream Chaser (Annie's Lullaby) OR The Only Thing You Don't Want To Hear Is The Only News I Have
  • Waterworks OR The Love of Death (And Death of Love)
  • What We Believe OR Ultimatums Are The Ultimate Secret Weapon
  • Slow Song OR If Seasons Changed As Quick As Your Mind We'd All Be Dead By Now
  • Autumns OR You Lie So Conveniently - Are You A Politician?

No comments: